Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pain n suffering
Missa2778 posted:
Wed I went to the doctor thinking I had just a cyst and was 7 weeks pregnant. We'd I was rushed into surgery having blood behind my uterus and going to my liver. I had an abdominal pregnancy, it was implanted in my colon, I had a golf ball sized cyst removed, and the only thing saved my life was my bowels were somehow wrapped around my tubes. They fixed it cleaned the tubes out of scare tissues and removed the pregnancy as well. I woke up to hear all this and being told I was only a few hours from death. My partner was packing up n down and crying my mother said, idk if it was for me the baby or both as I wasn't sure he wanted the baby. But I did idk how to deal with all this. There is so much pain it's not like my normal csetcions or like how the people said this would feel, it hurts doctor said its from the extra work they did. But then there's the emotional pain, and all I get is the things happen for a reason, god has a plan, blah blah blah, I'm tired of that crap. I just want to know how to go on, how to cope, how I know if he cares. He's been here every step but I'm so lost and want to know someone else is out there that does or has felt like me and can help me. Sometimes I just wish I'd waited the few hours,. Idk if I want to be here anymore I can't ever catch a break.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Becky I have 2 boys. My husband and I loss our oldest son on April15,2008. He was a stillborn. And our 2nd son will be 2 in June.

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.