Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Pain n suffering
    Missa2778 posted:
    Wed I went to the doctor thinking I had just a cyst and was 7 weeks pregnant. We'd I was rushed into surgery having blood behind my uterus and going to my liver. I had an abdominal pregnancy, it was implanted in my colon, I had a golf ball sized cyst removed, and the only thing saved my life was my bowels were somehow wrapped around my tubes. They fixed it cleaned the tubes out of scare tissues and removed the pregnancy as well. I woke up to hear all this and being told I was only a few hours from death. My partner was packing up n down and crying my mother said, idk if it was for me the baby or both as I wasn't sure he wanted the baby. But I did idk how to deal with all this. There is so much pain it's not like my normal csetcions or like how the people said this would feel, it hurts doctor said its from the extra work they did. But then there's the emotional pain, and all I get is the things happen for a reason, god has a plan, blah blah blah, I'm tired of that crap. I just want to know how to go on, how to cope, how I know if he cares. He's been here every step but I'm so lost and want to know someone else is out there that does or has felt like me and can help me. Sometimes I just wish I'd waited the few hours,. Idk if I want to be here anymore I can't ever catch a break.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 24 year old mother and wife. I have been through one miscarriage, May 2008, and one abdominal pregnancy July 2010. My grief at this poi...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
    I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 29 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.