Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New here need support
mmforever911 posted:
Hi
I am new at this posting stuff but here it goes...

this past Feb we found out we were pregnant for the first time and having twins we were super excited I did all the things they say to do went to the doc for the high risk factor. everything was going fine and then on june 30th I began cramping and spotting so we went to the hospital and on the first of july I delivered two lovely angels though they were only with us for a few mins I love them so much ......

Well on a more positive note I think I am supose to be positive anyway I am pregnant again we were not trying it just happened I feel God had alot to do with it so am I to be happy or sad I feel judged as well and its driving me nuts please write back ...

RoseLynn02 responded:
I would say you should be both. You were blessed with 2 angels that you were lucky enough to meet, and although they were taken from you they got to feel your love for those few incredible moments. There is a lot there to be both happy and sad about. And now you are blessed with another opportunity and a new life. That doesn't mean you have forgotten or diminished the value of your twins, and you should be thrilled and absolutely ecstatic to have the blessing of another child so soon. I would be. No one should judge you and no one has the right to judge. You believe in God so you know only he may judge and everything happens for a reason and that there is a plan. No one can understand what you have been through or what you're going through until they have walked in your shoes. Also, no one has the ability to "drive you nuts" unless you give them permission to do so. If people are driving you nuts it's because you're letting them. I'm sorry for your loss, but you gained 2 angels, and congrats on the new coming arrival. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

myRaymond responded:
Hello mmforever911, I would like to first say I am sorry for the loss of your two angels. I lost an angel February of last year. My Raymond was born asleep at 23 weeks gestation. I hurt dearly over the loss of him. It still bothers me to this day. But just like you 3 months later God allowed me to become pregnant again with another boy. Unforunately, he was born 11 weeks early but is here and happy & healthy as ever. He was in the NICU for about 6 weeks. If you see him now you would never believe he came early. Many cannot believe me but I had two babies in one year & they're not twins. After losing one angel and getting pregnant does not make you forget about your angel baby that is deceased. During my pregnancy with the last baby I was more so worried that it would happen again to me. You should be happy because GOD does not make any mistakes. He knows all & we must trust His will for us. I wish you so much luck with your pregnancy & be happy for your bundle of joy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

in 2010 i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I was told one of my fallopian tubes was blocked and the other one was slow. They said it would be very di...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.