Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st year aproaching
marcusmommy posted:
December 23rd will 1year since I was told our baby had no heart beat. "He measured 10 1/2weeks. I have another son (2 1/2 at the time)so I felt I had to keep it together for him. I cried at night and in the shower. Sent my husband and son off the family Christmas parties with out me. After the new year I said OK get up and move on. Worked pretty well until about thanksgiving. Started getting sadder and sadder. Now only a few weeks until til THAT day. Now I'm starting to regret all of it. I should have asked for the ultrasound pictures, I should have had the baby buried or cremated. I only saw him for a second. Now I feel like I have nothing of him but a broken heart and bad memories
I want to honor him in some meaning full way. With our Christmas tree going up I have been playing with creating an ornament of some sort. Has anyone done anything like this?

Lizbeth72 responded:
I am just a little over 1 year and 2 months since we lost our twins. I regretted not getting the ultrasound picture, too. I have a Pandora bracelet that has a lot of important life event beads on it so I found a double heart to represent them both that way I have a reminder with me. I think an ornament would be a lovely way to remember your lost little one. I am very sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm just a girl who likes helping other girls through experiences we share. i went to VCU and my major was political science (minors in english, s...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!