Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st year aproaching
marcusmommy posted:
December 23rd will 1year since I was told our baby had no heart beat. "He measured 10 1/2weeks. I have another son (2 1/2 at the time)so I felt I had to keep it together for him. I cried at night and in the shower. Sent my husband and son off the family Christmas parties with out me. After the new year I said OK get up and move on. Worked pretty well until about thanksgiving. Started getting sadder and sadder. Now only a few weeks until til THAT day. Now I'm starting to regret all of it. I should have asked for the ultrasound pictures, I should have had the baby buried or cremated. I only saw him for a second. Now I feel like I have nothing of him but a broken heart and bad memories
I want to honor him in some meaning full way. With our Christmas tree going up I have been playing with creating an ornament of some sort. Has anyone done anything like this?

Lizbeth72 responded:
I am just a little over 1 year and 2 months since we lost our twins. I regretted not getting the ultrasound picture, too. I have a Pandora bracelet that has a lot of important life event beads on it so I found a double heart to represent them both that way I have a reminder with me. I think an ornament would be a lovely way to remember your lost little one. I am very sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, 2nd M/C possible Twins 6/2010 currently TTC #5/6 was a member of the We...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.