Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Encouragement, please?
Psalm45 posted:
I'm pretty scared right now. My husband and I suffered 3 miscarriages in the course of 13 months and we do not have children this side of heaven. Our most recent loss was mid-September 2012. I got my period 6 weeks later, then 5 weeks after that. About 2 weeks after the most recent period, I experienced some pale pink bleeding and a little vaginal soreness. The soreness lasted a few days but the bleeding was only about 15 hours. Thinking that it may have been implantation bleeding (although we only had unprotected sex once since my period), I took a test 4 days later. It was negative, however, I have been experiencing some heightened PMS symptoms for about 5 days now (tender breasts, irritability, etc.). Since I don't know when exactly to expect my period (possibly 1 week from today), I'm not sure what to do. I need to know there are women out there who experienced multiple losses and went on to have healthy children. This has been a very, very difficult road for me. I trust God and my faith is strong, but that doesn't make the pain go away. Thank you.

An_249404 responded:
You may want to post in the Pregnant After Loss board. This board is more for women who are actively miscarrying or recently miscarried. Best of luck to you though! I do know several women who have had multiple miscarriages and gone one to have successful pregnancies.

bbylove21 responded:
psalm45 , first off hugs.have they done any testing on you or your husband yet?.. i had a m/c in march2010, concieved and gave birth to my child in june 2011, last summer july 2012 m/c again at 5weeks. currently in a waiting game , my doctor is hopeful my dates are wrong. if the baby fails to grow into 7wn ive suffered my 3rd painful m/c in my young 23years.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 25 years old, married to a wonderful man since 07-07-07. I had my first m/c on Dec. 28, 2008, my 23rd birthday. I then became pregnant and...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!