Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Encouragement, please?
Psalm45 posted:
I'm pretty scared right now. My husband and I suffered 3 miscarriages in the course of 13 months and we do not have children this side of heaven. Our most recent loss was mid-September 2012. I got my period 6 weeks later, then 5 weeks after that. About 2 weeks after the most recent period, I experienced some pale pink bleeding and a little vaginal soreness. The soreness lasted a few days but the bleeding was only about 15 hours. Thinking that it may have been implantation bleeding (although we only had unprotected sex once since my period), I took a test 4 days later. It was negative, however, I have been experiencing some heightened PMS symptoms for about 5 days now (tender breasts, irritability, etc.). Since I don't know when exactly to expect my period (possibly 1 week from today), I'm not sure what to do. I need to know there are women out there who experienced multiple losses and went on to have healthy children. This has been a very, very difficult road for me. I trust God and my faith is strong, but that doesn't make the pain go away. Thank you.

An_249404 responded:
You may want to post in the Pregnant After Loss board. This board is more for women who are actively miscarrying or recently miscarried. Best of luck to you though! I do know several women who have had multiple miscarriages and gone one to have successful pregnancies.

bbylove21 responded:
psalm45 , first off hugs.have they done any testing on you or your husband yet?.. i had a m/c in march2010, concieved and gave birth to my child in june 2011, last summer july 2012 m/c again at 5weeks. currently in a waiting game , my doctor is hopeful my dates are wrong. if the baby fails to grow into 7wn ive suffered my 3rd painful m/c in my young 23years.

Spotlight: Member Stories

in 2010 i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I was told one of my fallopian tubes was blocked and the other one was slow. They said it would be very di...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.