Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
miscarriagen and pain
TanyaO92 posted:
I had a miscarriage on Jan 11 and a d and c on Jan 15. we had intercourse on the 22nd. Now I have moderate pain in my lower abdomen. we had intercourse on the 25 and it was very painful. Is this normal?

sing4joy responded:
Sorry for your loss. i found out at week 12 my baby stopped developning at week 8 on April 8, had it excreted on the 8th. We were told not to have intercourse for 2 months. but we waited until six weeks. to answer your question it is possible you are were still healing from the miscarriage and your body was still adjusting . How o you feel now? Myself feels burning sensations during but not after. I took me close to 6 weeks for my period. All the best to you. Mind you thisis my second miscarriage.

Spotlight: Member Stories

in 2010 i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I was told one of my fallopian tubes was blocked and the other one was slow. They said it would be very di...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!