Skip to content
miscarriagen and pain
TanyaO92 posted:
I had a miscarriage on Jan 11 and a d and c on Jan 15. we had intercourse on the 22nd. Now I have moderate pain in my lower abdomen. we had intercourse on the 25 and it was very painful. Is this normal?

sing4joy responded:
Sorry for your loss. i found out at week 12 my baby stopped developning at week 8 on April 8, had it excreted on the 8th. We were told not to have intercourse for 2 months. but we waited until six weeks. to answer your question it is possible you are were still healing from the miscarriage and your body was still adjusting . How o you feel now? Myself feels burning sensations during but not after. I took me close to 6 weeks for my period. All the best to you. Mind you thisis my second miscarriage.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21 years old, my boyfriend is 23 and we have been together for 2 and a half years. We just recently had our 2nd miscarriage, exactly one year ...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.