Skip to content
Ectopic miscarriage, loss of optimism
lauren_4ever posted:
Nov6th 2011 I found I was pregnant with my second child, this was the day after daughters 8th birthday. At about my 6th week of pregnancy I started spotting and having severe pain, I had a ectopic pregnancy and wound up having my left tube removed. Since I've had months where I thought I could be pregnant but wasnt, my periods are normal but longer now. I'm hoping this time I was able to conceive but I'm not counting on it anymore. Has anyone had this same issue and had a successful pregnancy since? I'm starting to believe it will never happen for me...please help! The experience of that loss was soo depressing and I'm still heartbroken, I feel like a failure! What happened I'm only 26

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Ok, first off I am so sorry for your loss. Secondly, you are not a failure! You have every right to feel heartbroken and what has happened to you is truly unfair but it was completely out of your control. You are still able to become pregnant even with one tube. Don't lose hope, you are still young and you have a healthy uterus and 1 healthy tube still. (((HUGS))) and once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.