Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Ectopic miscarriage, loss of optimism
    lauren_4ever posted:
    Nov6th 2011 I found I was pregnant with my second child, this was the day after daughters 8th birthday. At about my 6th week of pregnancy I started spotting and having severe pain, I had a ectopic pregnancy and wound up having my left tube removed. Since I've had months where I thought I could be pregnant but wasnt, my periods are normal but longer now. I'm hoping this time I was able to conceive but I'm not counting on it anymore. Has anyone had this same issue and had a successful pregnancy since? I'm starting to believe it will never happen for me...please help! The experience of that loss was soo depressing and I'm still heartbroken, I feel like a failure! What happened I'm only 26

Mandy_Smiles responded:
    Ok, first off I am so sorry for your loss. Secondly, you are not a failure! You have every right to feel heartbroken and what has happened to you is truly unfair but it was completely out of your control. You are still able to become pregnant even with one tube. Don't lose hope, you are still young and you have a healthy uterus and 1 healthy tube still. (((HUGS))) and once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DD 4.23.08 . Happy and Healthy***Thank you LORD!*** Angel Baby at 10 weeks D&E on 12/29/09 Angel Baby at 6 weeks Natural MC 8/20/10

Helpful Tips

my loss
    I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 29 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.