Skip to content
i just need someone to listen
jeepgirl94 posted:
I just need to say how I feel. on my 18th birthday April 18th 2012 I went in for my first baby app. after I passed their pregnancy test I was told I was about 12 weeks and went through all kinds of stuff we went to check the baby's heartbeat..well there wasnt one so we rushed down for an emergency ultrasound to find out that I had miscarried at about 9weeks 3days. this turned my world upside down I was so excited to be pregnant! the doctor told me not to try until I had 3 regular periods(which took like 5 months) And we have been having unprotected sex ever since but I have not gotten pregnant again. I hate seeing everyone on Facebook posting pictures about their babies and untra sounds when I cant even do the one thing that women should be able to do. I just needed to vent because I don't really have anyone to talk to it about that understands.

Spotlight: Member Stories

In January 2010 I gave birth to what I assumed would be my last baby. I went on the pill after her birth. She was having some minor complications so m...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.