Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Polycystic ovary syndrome? help
jeepgirl94 posted:
when I started my period at 12 I had very heavy, irregular, and painful periods so we went to my doc and started doing tests. come to find out I have Polycystic ovary syndrome. now that I'm 19 in starting to wonder if I'm going to be able to have kids. I got pregnant in feb 2012 and miscarried at 9w4d but my body didn't start to miscarry on it's own. I went in on what would of been 12w which was the earliest app I could get. the fetus didn't attach to my uterus. so i did a suppository to help my body out. I'm wondering if it has to do with the pcos. we have been having unprotected sex since I had my third regular period like the obgyn said and they didn't say anything unusual about my body or situation. I've been doing a lot of research on infertility, miscarriages, Polycystic ovary syndrome, and anything else I can do to try to figure something out. just looking for a little support and am wondering what I should tell my boyfriend. he doesn't know about all the research I've been doing or what the majority of it says which isn't very good to say the least.

Spotlight: Member Stories

On Aug 7, 2011 I went into the ER with massive cramping, and excruciating pain. I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I was spotting for a couple of days. Fou...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!