Skip to content
Lost my baby at 7 weeks
Anon_7780 posted:
I was 7 weeks pregnant and miscarried, this would have been my 7th baby. I have never been through a miscarriage before and didn't know what to expect. I just took my son to the dr because of being sick. The dr said he has fifths disease and I am reading that it can cause miscarriages. Now I am wondering if I miscarried because of the fifths disease. I was so upset and the only thing my husband could say was get a hold of yourself, you have six other kids. It really made me mad but in a way he was right, all I wanted though was a hug saying it would be ok...nope still haven't gotten that. I am so upset, because he heard of someone he knew of dying and he acts like it istheendof the world for him. I don't get it was he not upset when we lost our baby?

jenica1432 responded:
men tend to show emotions differently than us. i know when my mom would have a asthma attack my dad would get so mad at her like it was her fault. come to find out it was because my dad was scared. I am sure your husband is just as upset as you are, he just shows it differently.good luck to you, and keep your little ones safe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 24 year old mother and wife. I have been through one miscarriage, May 2008, and one abdominal pregnancy July 2010. My grief at this poi...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.