Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lost my baby at 7 weeks
Anon_7780 posted:
I was 7 weeks pregnant and miscarried, this would have been my 7th baby. I have never been through a miscarriage before and didn't know what to expect. I just took my son to the dr because of being sick. The dr said he has fifths disease and I am reading that it can cause miscarriages. Now I am wondering if I miscarried because of the fifths disease. I was so upset and the only thing my husband could say was get a hold of yourself, you have six other kids. It really made me mad but in a way he was right, all I wanted though was a hug saying it would be ok...nope still haven't gotten that. I am so upset, because he heard of someone he knew of dying and he acts like it istheendof the world for him. I don't get it was he not upset when we lost our baby?

jenica1432 responded:
men tend to show emotions differently than us. i know when my mom would have a asthma attack my dad would get so mad at her like it was her fault. come to find out it was because my dad was scared. I am sure your husband is just as upset as you are, he just shows it differently.good luck to you, and keep your little ones safe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to DH since 2002. We had our daughter in 10/2008. We also have one angel baby ~!~ 2/2/2010, 11 weeks. My husband works long hours...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!