Skip to content
bloating after d and c
pianstmother posted:
went for d and c at 8wks four days. my abdomen is bigger than it was when i was pregnant. if anyone has any experience or knowledge please let me know

newmomat39 responded:
(((gentle hugs)))

I have no experience or knowlege...just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss and thinking of you today.

kimba2222 responded:
Hello, I am sorry about your m/c. I had one on 9/16 and it was horrible! I really feel for all of those women out there that have them often (once is difficult enough!!). I am scheduled to have a d & c soon, not just b/c of the m/c but b/c I have constant bleeding. I might have a reprieve of 5 days and then I just bleed & bleed for weeks, it is horrible! I want my life back! So.....since I am always bleeding, I am always bloated! So that is the last thing I need is to be more bloated AFTER a d & c. Has your bloating gone down at all? Also, is the D & C painful? Does the Dr. numb the cervix or give you anything else? Thank you, and sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful