Skip to content
bloating after d and c
pianstmother posted:
went for d and c at 8wks four days. my abdomen is bigger than it was when i was pregnant. if anyone has any experience or knowledge please let me know

newmomat39 responded:
(((gentle hugs)))

I have no experience or knowlege...just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss and thinking of you today.

kimba2222 responded:
Hello, I am sorry about your m/c. I had one on 9/16 and it was horrible! I really feel for all of those women out there that have them often (once is difficult enough!!). I am scheduled to have a d & c soon, not just b/c of the m/c but b/c I have constant bleeding. I might have a reprieve of 5 days and then I just bleed & bleed for weeks, it is horrible! I want my life back! So.....since I am always bleeding, I am always bloated! So that is the last thing I need is to be more bloated AFTER a d & c. Has your bloating gone down at all? Also, is the D & C painful? Does the Dr. numb the cervix or give you anything else? Thank you, and sorry for your loss.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.