Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sex after Miscarriage...
MommyManda posted:
I just recently had my second miscarriage on the 23rd. Ironically exactly one year after my first miscarriage. With my first miscarriage I bled like crazy, for like a month! And I didn't want my boyfriend to touch me, just the smallest thought of sex or anything related made me feel really sick. Now this time, I quit bleeding after just 5 days. and the 6th day, all I could think about was sex. It was quite silly really cause I've never been like "crazed" for sex, but my boyfriend and I ended up having sex on that 6th day, and every day since.. I bled just slightly after the first time, but haven't since. Is this bad, should we wait awhile longer before continuing this?
ME(21) BF(23) BABY ANGEL 1 (08/23/09) BABY ANGEL 2 (08/23/10)

bbylove21 responded:
they never told me to wait to have sex , we had sex right after i stopped bleeding and it was fine ..

hope everything works out . Keep trying

smatusiak responded:
I just had a D&E today and they told me to wait 2 weeks to have sex. Not sure if it's different if you have a D&E or it passes naturally.
Susan (31), DH - Brian (35), DD - Kayla (8/23/08), m/c - 9/8/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 25 years old, married to a wonderful man since 07-07-07. I had my first m/c on Dec. 28, 2008, my 23rd birthday. I then became pregnant and...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!