Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
One Month and Feeling Everything
BabySamba posted:
It has been one month today that I lost my little one. The cloudy weather just didn't help my feelings. I felt sad and depressed today. I just kept thinking about that horrible day. I actually started my period on Tuesday night. I was surprised it happened so quickly. I went to the Dr's on Tuesday and my levels went down to 59 and I wasn't expecting to start. I am confused. I should be excited that I started and trying again is coming close but I think I am just afraid. I have so many feelings rushing in me. UGH! Why does this happen to women? All we want to do is love and protect a baby. I know I am talking nonsense now but I get angry and then sad and then depressed and then angry again. Why can't things just be normal but when you think about it, it seems like miscarriages are now the norm. How sad!

bbylove21 responded:
know how you feel , i too had a mc at 9 weeks in may, im not pregg yet but i know when the time is right again it will happen. i actually have 4 other friends who have had this same thing happen to them , and they have had babies since then , i see that as something to look forward too! next time around i wont take it for granted..hope you feel much better much better , all those feelings that come rushing at once are scary but it will get better.

KDLGO responded:
I'm sorry to hear about your loss (big hug). The roller coaster of emotions are difficult to live with many days. Later you will find it gets easier and at times its just as hard as it was in the beginning. But you will have fewer bad days in the future. For now though, life just sucks.
I sadly have several friends and family members who have had miscarriages, but the number of other women after I returned to work who offered their support and had experienced this in the past was amazing and sad.
Hang in there, sometimes that's all we have energy to do and thats okay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21 years old, my boyfriend is 23 and we have been together for 2 and a half years. We just recently had our 2nd miscarriage, exactly one year ...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.