Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
getting over my baby....
Danielle82506 posted:
Hello All,
My name is Danielle. Iam 22 years old and a mother to a 3 year old son named Daniel and a 2 year old daughter named destiny. I had my misscarriage sep 24th ( I was 11 wks pregnant)....Even though it has been 2 months now, I cant help but not be over loosing my child. I constanly look at how many weeks I would be each day, ( I know its bad) But I cant help but feel exteremly upset about loosing my baby.
I know everything happens for a reason, because 2 weeks after graduating I finally found my dream job =>
so I wanted to know if anybody could help me with any advice on how to rather get over this, get through this......
thanks
Danielle

daylen responded:
Hello Danielle

I too had lost my child on november 10 of this year. Im sorry for what happened. I had my son when I was 23 weeks, and he survived for about 7 hours. After I lost him, I felt so weak, so hurt and didnt know what todo. To this day I feel sooo alone. His father wasnt even around to support me. What is helping me go through this is my family and friends. My mother wont leave me alone, and everyone always calling and coming over. They keep me laughing and happy. Everynight I sleep with his hat. Try to stay connected with family and friends and this will help. Also I talk about him, and everyday it gets a lil better. Just hug and kiss and thank god that you have your other two kids. ((HUGS))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to DH since 2002. We had our daughter in 10/2008. We also have one angel baby ~!~ 2/2/2010, 11 weeks. My husband works long hours...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.