Skip to content
Need Advice Please.......Trigs
lovemybabies posted:
[TRIGGER] Hello Ladies,

I was on this board last year when I went through a miscarriage at 10 weeks. It was very hard for me and I will never ever forget my baby. I hope all of you are on a road to recovery and time will help you so, so much.

However, today, I need help. One of my best friends, who was 36 weeks weeks along, just lost her baby today or sometime this week. I too am 34 weeks pregnant. This is devestating and I don't know what to do for her. I am afraid of going around her for fear of resentment (which is normal) or for me to break down. I want to let her know I'm here for her, but I just don't know how to do it. Please give me advice. I am so upset.

bbylove21 responded:
oh man this is a tough one .. since we've all felt those same feelings of WHY ME!! but A call wouldn't do much harm, she prob will not take it . She needs time to heal make sure she knows you love her

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter, born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which caused a large whole in the b...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.