Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just joined...Anyone had a molar pregnancy?
An_187301 posted:
I have had two miscarriages. One in 2006 after the baby stopped developing. It was hard as it was our first child, we'd told everyone practically, and we had had a strong heartbeat at 6 weeks. I had a D&C since I didn't find out until 13 weeks of the loss. Then, just after Easter, I had another D&C for a molar pregnancy. At an ultrasound around 8 weeks I was told it was a blighted ovum. 6 weeks later HCG was higher than before the diagnosis. A new ultrasound showed it was molar. The pathology report came back a complete molar. Now, I'm sure looking for people who have gone through it/are going through it. It is a scary thing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Becky I have 2 boys. My husband and I loss our oldest son on April15,2008. He was a stillborn. And our 2nd son will be 2 in June.

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.