Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lost a baby at 9 weeks 3 weeks ago
An_187302 posted:
lost a baby 3 weeks ago i was about 9 weeks and one day i just started spottong thatwas off and on for 3 days and then late on the 4th day i started bleeding sverely and had horrable cramps.... i was heartbroken, i have had 12 pregancies one still born 2 live births and 9 misscariages.. is there something wrong with my should i just give up on trying for more kids, this loss has hurt more then ay of the others and i cry everyday.. my fiancee finnally admited the other day that it hurts him to and that he was looking forward to having a child that was ours, but for the longest time her just told me it didnt bother him it just hurt him to see me hurt so bad... i feel so guilty that i cant give him the child he wants and sometimes wonder y he even wants to stay with me if i cant give him a child thats biologically his... what do i do??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 25 years old, married to a wonderful man since 07-07-07. I had my first m/c on Dec. 28, 2008, my 23rd birthday. I then became pregnant and...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!