Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lost a baby at 9 weeks 3 weeks ago
An_187302 posted:
lost a baby 3 weeks ago i was about 9 weeks and one day i just started spottong thatwas off and on for 3 days and then late on the 4th day i started bleeding sverely and had horrable cramps.... i was heartbroken, i have had 12 pregancies one still born 2 live births and 9 misscariages.. is there something wrong with my should i just give up on trying for more kids, this loss has hurt more then ay of the others and i cry everyday.. my fiancee finnally admited the other day that it hurts him to and that he was looking forward to having a child that was ours, but for the longest time her just told me it didnt bother him it just hurt him to see me hurt so bad... i feel so guilty that i cant give him the child he wants and sometimes wonder y he even wants to stay with me if i cant give him a child thats biologically his... what do i do??

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm just a girl who likes helping other girls through experiences we share. i went to VCU and my major was political science (minors in english, s...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.