Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm tired of ALWAYS feeling so alone and empty...
allalone0616 posted:
Hello everyone, my name is Jennifer and I too have had a m/c back in March of 2008. I had been trying for 4 years, and I;ve even taken clomid, but I was told my husband and I would not have children unless we have the invitro.. We could never afford that stuff, then one most amazing day I'll never forget, March 12, 2008 it was actually my birthday that day and I just had a feeling. My husband kept telling me know on taking a p/g test, but i insisted on it. Well i won and took the test only my husband had to read the results and i could not cry if it was neg.

well we was positive and yes we drove to the store to buy another test and we again was pos. we was so happy then a few short weeks later i was at work when i began bleeding ad was put on bed rest for weeks before i found out i was losing my angel.

simplieme responded:
Sorry for ur lost, i had a similar experience as well. With my x, we tried for 12 years. I move to another state. On B/C and using condoms and get preg. I found out i was preg on a Monday and by that Wed i was bleeding and was told i would have a M/C. That Sunday i thought i had a M/C. Went to the Dr on Monday to find out i didnt have a m/c. The dr told me that my baby did have a chance to make it. By that Wed i was rushed n to c if they could find the fetus and they couldnt find it. I did all kinds of test to make sure the baby wasnt where it was suppose to b. I ended up having to get a shot of sumthing that starts with a M. Although the drs thought my body was going to mc on its own they didnt want to take a chance.
Now everytime i c sumone preg i wanna cry. I found out i was preg n Aug and told i would have had the baby n March. So both months are hard for me. My baby's daddy didnt no how to comfort me but he bought me a build a bear and named it Baby W since we didnt no what the baby was. I sleep w/ my baby every night. i think the dad is jealous of the bear. althought he nows want it means to me he beats it up and say im just playing w/ my baby im not hurting him. So i hope this helps. Again im sorry for ur lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.