Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Loss
simplieme posted:
In Aug. i was pregnant. Two days later i started bleeding i went threw so many different procedures they couldnt find the fetus but decided that i needed to get the shot of med. I can remember the day like it was yesterday. I was told that i would have had my baby late march early april. So n march i went home to b w/ my family and everyone there had just had a baby. Even tho most of them new i just lost a ababy they forced theres on me. WHen i came home i cried for days. I didnt really deal w/ the loss of the baby and now my grandfather has passed and now i have started feeling like i didn when i lost the baby. People keep inviting me to baby showers and get mad when i dont wanna come. Now my breast have started leaking? Is this normal? How long will i feel like this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 25 years old, married to a wonderful man since 07-07-07. I had my first m/c on Dec. 28, 2008, my 23rd birthday. I then became pregnant and...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!