Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
early miscarriage plz help!!
fox_rider133 posted:
hi i really need some help and encourgement i have been ttc on and off for a year now. so i thought there was a chance i was pg but i have been waiting on my period. i went on a walk this morning with a friend and came back and noticed aunt flo came but there some little clots that i passed off as normal. then i went back and had some more and really bad cramping then started. i took a nap then woke up to clots and alot of tissue like stuff on my pad it was off whitish (tmi sry) and kinda big (bigger than a quarter) and heavy. was this an early mc? if so what do i do now? and how do i deal with it im about to be home alone all night and i cant stop crying

oopyult responded:
I had a early mc a month ago. First Im very sorry for the pain you are feeling. Second you should contact your doctor and get a blood test done. Moe than likely you are having a early mc. You need to deal with it your way. Talk to your husband. Dont hold back your feelings and let him know how you are feeling. I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. You will be able to pull through this but it will take some time. Jessica

fox_rider133 replied to oopyult's response:
thanks and i have talked to my ob. but i cant afford a hpt to see or to drive there right now until we get paid on the first. she said if it is a mc the test will be positive. but said this could be a really weird period and different clotting since i took a test this past weekend and was negative. i dont know who to believe the professional or my gut instinct. im trying to not let this get me down and i want to still ttc. and i am so sry about ur mc, i now know what other people feel like also esp when you really want a child

cclingen replied to fox_rider133's response:
u do know that the ER can not refuse to see u because of an inability to pay or no insurance right?? talking to your partner will be a big help i know mine is a big help though i think he might be scared of trying again but i will pray for u and i hope things get better......

Spotlight: Member Stories

On Aug 7, 2011 I went into the ER with massive cramping, and excruciating pain. I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I was spotting for a couple of days. Fou...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.