Skip to content
Lost my baby and had a D&C
cclingen posted:
I lost my baby at 6 Weeks and had a D&C June 2nd. So many ppl have told me that i can get pregnant so much easier now. but the Miscarriage scared me and im afraid of another one. I am high risk because of diabetes arthritis degenerative disc desease and im over weight. i dont know what made mme lose this baby ive been trying for 9 years and want to try again. I feel so lonely and empty my little bump is gone (i knew exactly where the baby was) and my obgyn was an SOB. I am tired and im not concentrating very well. im confused mostly and seeing pregnant women or newborn babies hurts.......

Take the Poll

Should I try again??
  • yes
  • no
  • mabe
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.