Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
18 weeks late on menstrual cycle and NOT pregnant!!
poohbear441 posted:
Hello....

I am 18 weeks late on my menstrual cycle and thursday I had taken a blood pregnancy test and the result was negative at the hosptial. All blood work were normal. My abdomen is like a baby bump and I have swollen ankles. Please help... My last period was 1/29/11 and before that was 10/20/10. please send suggestion at poohbear4avon@aol.com thanks

brokeninside responded:
Tell them you want an ultra sound! My best friend NEVER gets a positive test (blood or urine) and she has has three kids!

curiousnmo replied to brokeninside's response:
I didn't have my period for four months and went in and found out I have PCOS and my brain is producing too much prolactin so it is making me not ovulate.. Have you went to a gynocologist to talk about what might be going on?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 years old and just had my second miscarriage (on January 7th 2011 pregnant with twins 10 weeks) in seven years my husband was no where to be f...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.