Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 miscarriages and needs some advice
candygirl131981 posted:
Hey all I need some advice. I lost two babies each a year apart 10yrs ago and now my husband and I just lost our baby about 1 month ago. My husband and I started trying to have a baby just three months before we got pregnant, we were about 7 wks when the babies heart stopped. It was another sad day for me. I still think about the other two as well.

before we started trying i got all the tests done as well as my husband and apparently everything came back normal but this still keeps happening. So now the doctor put me on clomid, I start tomorrow.

Has anyone had anything like this before and used clomid? I am not sure it is what I need b/c that is to help you ovulate and I don't seem to have trouble with that. But my doctor is a really good doctor and he knows more than I do.

any suggestions?!?!?!
Thanks in advance

Brubee responded:
Hello Im very sorry for your losses.. I have never used clomid so i cant really help there but there are trying to conceive boards that will be able to answer your questions. I believe there is one especially for clomid takers. good luck and I hope that you find the answers youre looking for. ~B~
Me~28 DH~31 DD~2.5 ~!~2/2/2010 11weeks

Brubee replied to Brubee's response:
http://exchanges.webmd.com/clomid-exchange Heres the link I hope it works
Me~28 DH~31 DD~2.5 ~!~2/2/2010 11weeks

candygirl131981 replied to Brubee's response:
I am so sorry that I didnt reply..I just saw it tonight. thank you very much!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and mother. I have had 2 miscarriages-one in 1998 & another in 1999. I just gave birth to a baby girl on Jan 21, 2011 but there were s...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.