Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 miscarriages and needs some advice
candygirl131981 posted:
Hey all I need some advice. I lost two babies each a year apart 10yrs ago and now my husband and I just lost our baby about 1 month ago. My husband and I started trying to have a baby just three months before we got pregnant, we were about 7 wks when the babies heart stopped. It was another sad day for me. I still think about the other two as well.

before we started trying i got all the tests done as well as my husband and apparently everything came back normal but this still keeps happening. So now the doctor put me on clomid, I start tomorrow.

Has anyone had anything like this before and used clomid? I am not sure it is what I need b/c that is to help you ovulate and I don't seem to have trouble with that. But my doctor is a really good doctor and he knows more than I do.

any suggestions?!?!?!
Thanks in advance

Brubee responded:
Hello Im very sorry for your losses.. I have never used clomid so i cant really help there but there are trying to conceive boards that will be able to answer your questions. I believe there is one especially for clomid takers. good luck and I hope that you find the answers youre looking for. ~B~
Me~28 DH~31 DD~2.5 ~!~2/2/2010 11weeks

Brubee replied to Brubee's response:
http://exchanges.webmd.com/clomid-exchange Heres the link I hope it works
Me~28 DH~31 DD~2.5 ~!~2/2/2010 11weeks

candygirl131981 replied to Brubee's response:
I am so sorry that I didnt reply..I just saw it tonight. thank you very much!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI EVERYONE IM NEW TO THIS... SO MY NAMES MIRANDA IM 19 YEARS OLD AND GOT PREGNANT WHEN I WAS 18 AND A HALF I JUST RECENTLY LOST MY...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!