Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PREGNANT AFTER MISCARRIAGE
SBRIGA12 posted:
Hello everyone. I am so sorry for your losses. ((((Hugs)))) I have had 2 miscarriages. One in 2006 and on this past Aug. I was 8 wks with both. My 1st one was a missed miscarriage. I had no bleeding and found out when I went for my 12th wk checkup. The latest one, I had bleeding and found out there was no heartbeat. I had a D & C with both. I am currently 8 months pregnant and due in August of this year. I wanted to post this because I wanted to give you some ladies hope in conceiving in the future. I know what you have been through and it is tough. I already have 2 kids. The miscarriages came after. I I always wanted 3 kids and thought after the miscarriages that it would not happen. I even went through a period after the 1st mc of not trying. All I can say, is to keep faith and keep trying. Miscarriages are much more common than I thought and much of the time, it is a fluke thing. I wish you all the best of luck and spread much baby dust your way!

candygirl131981 responded:
Thank you very much!!! That is so great to hear!! I have had 3 miscarriages..My first one was 10yrs ago and my second was a year after that one and than my 3rd was just about a month and half ago...My husband and I have decided to try again this time I am taking clomid w/ the progesterone support.

anyways it is good to hear that..at least in my case anyway..since the doctor said everything is normal w/ me and i can have children.

congrats to you and wishing you all the best!! Your story gives me hope!!

SBRIGA12 replied to candygirl131981's response:
Awww, I'm glad! That is why I posted that. I know when I came across a few posts about women carrying a baby to term after loss, I felt better. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us posted!

sarahteacher responded:
Thank you so much for posting your happy news and encouragement! I just miscarried in the last few days and this is my first pregnancy. It really helps me to hear that other women have experienced what I've experienced. Even though this is such a sad time for us, I want to be hopeful for the future. Your encouraging words have helped me feel hopeful today. Congratulations on your new baby coming!!

SBRIGA12 replied to sarahteacher's response:
Hi Sarah. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you remain hopeful because your chances are probably really strong. I don't know your situation but chemical pregnancies are so common. There has only been 3 months inbetween my miscarriage and this pregnancy. The miscarriage had nothing to do with this pregnancy and I have had no complications. They really are sometimes, a fluke thing. I wish you all the luck! Keep us posted!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and mother. I have had 2 miscarriages-one in 1998 & another in 1999. I just gave birth to a baby girl on Jan 21, 2011 but there were s...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.