Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Had a miscarriage
An_187308 posted:
Hello Everyone, I just had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago and I am having a hard time. I had an ultrasound at 7 and a half weeks and was told everything looked great. I even got to hear the baby's heart beat. I was so excited as this would be my first child. At 10 weeks I miscarried and I just feel so sad. How have some of you coped with the loss of your baby? I just wonder what I could of done differently.

candygirl131981 responded:
Hello,

My name is Candace. I am so sorry for your lose. It is very hard to deal with but just know that it is not your fault. I have lost 3 now, my first was 10 yrs ago and 12wks and exactly a year after that i was 2 wks and just on april 25th, i was just about 7wks. I have been seeing a counselor for sometime now to help me. I have a wonderful husband and mother that helps me as well. Unfortunately, it takes time..I know I know you dont want to hear that but it does. My first two I have learned to accept it but I have never and will never forget them. This last one is still so fresh I have no idea when I feel better.

I would suggest that you write it down and after you write it down never look at it again. My counselor told me that and well for me it helped. Try to talk about it.

For a long time I looked at it and was like what did i do, did i sit wrong etc...but please know it is not your fault.

sorry this is so long..I hope it helps. I am hear to listen and chat with you if you need..I wish you all the best.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!! I am 31, Dh is 26 and we have two fur babies. We have been TTC since October, are having problems maintaining a pregnancy. We have had t...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.