Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Miscarriage
sxychclt posted:
I had a misscarriage the day before my husband deployed ! Sucked having to go through it alone. The dr wouldnt give me a D&C. Here I am deployed. sucks to hear a lot of my friends are prego. Sooo the week I miscarried I myself got hit up for a deployment. Here I am thinking I shouldn't be here, and thinking how far along I would have been. I thought I would get over it but I'm not. I want to try again but scared about having another miscarriage.

smithc27 responded:
I am so sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine how much harder it has been without your husband. It takes a while to begin to feel 'normal' again after a miscarriage, but it will come. Have faith.

And Kudos to you for wanting to try again. Just be sure to give yourself time to heal, physically and mentally. When it is meant to be, it will happen. GL to you and KUP

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI EVERYONE IM NEW TO THIS... SO MY NAMES MIRANDA IM 19 YEARS OLD AND GOT PREGNANT WHEN I WAS 18 AND A HALF I JUST RECENTLY LOST MY...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.