Skip to content
8 days later..
vybe77 posted:
I cant believe Im writing on this board...seems I just got my BFP (oh wait I did)..heres my story...DF and I have been together for 8 years (this May) but in June we decided to split up because there were too many issues.. skip to July 25th..I do a HPT just because Im a bit late, but never really thinking it will be positive..all year last year we TTC with no success (the only month we did conceive it turned into a miscarriage at 6 weeks) so Im waiting for the pregnancy test results and OMG it was positive..we couldnt believe and we were so happy (even though our relationship is on the rocks right now)..but now just 8 days later (today) Ive returned from the ER with some bad news..another miscarriage...my HCG levels are low for 6 weeks (215) the Dr. says they should be at 1500..they did no ultrasound, I have some light red bleeding and I'll have to return for another quantative to be certain but I know in my heart that my baby isnt with me anymore.. I knew this weekend that something was wrong but kept staying hopeful since with my son (who is almost 3) I experienced the same bleeding at 5 weeks along..I feel so cheated..we wanted her so much.. now Im just lost and dont know...I just dont know...

Spotlight: Member Stories

On Aug 7, 2011 I went into the ER with massive cramping, and excruciating pain. I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I was spotting for a couple of days. Fou...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!