Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
8 days later..
vybe77 posted:
I cant believe Im writing on this board...seems I just got my BFP (oh wait I did)..heres my story...DF and I have been together for 8 years (this May) but in June we decided to split up because there were too many issues.. skip to July 25th..I do a HPT just because Im a bit late, but never really thinking it will be positive..all year last year we TTC with no success (the only month we did conceive it turned into a miscarriage at 6 weeks) so Im waiting for the pregnancy test results and OMG it was positive..we couldnt believe and we were so happy (even though our relationship is on the rocks right now)..but now just 8 days later (today) Ive returned from the ER with some bad news..another miscarriage...my HCG levels are low for 6 weeks (215) the Dr. says they should be at 1500..they did no ultrasound, I have some light red bleeding and I'll have to return for another quantative to be certain but I know in my heart that my baby isnt with me anymore.. I knew this weekend that something was wrong but kept staying hopeful since with my son (who is almost 3) I experienced the same bleeding at 5 weeks along..I feel so cheated..we wanted her so much.. now Im just lost and dont know...I just dont know...

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm just a girl who likes helping other girls through experiences we share. i went to VCU and my major was political science (minors in english, s...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.