Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My baby is dead!
AllaSamsMom posted:
Just found out yesterday that the baby doesn't have a heart beat anymore...I am 15 wks pregnant...the doctor said it just happened a few days ago...my boyfriend went home to Russia last Friday to visit his family, he wanted to tell them in person that I am pregnant, he did and the next day I called him to say that the baby is dead...I am scheduled for D&C for Thursday...all alone...trying to be strong for my 6-year-old son. My bf is devastated and can't get any plane tickets to come home sooner...How is it possible? I have no bleeding, no cramps...just my dead baby in my belly...not moving...just waiting to be aborted...

vybe77 responded:
Hello AllaSamsMom..

What words does someone use to extend comfort to you in your time of need..I am so sorry that you are going through this and especially sorry for what is about to come for you..I am also very sorry that your BF cannot be with you in this your hour of need..if I may share with you my story...I too am right now miscarrying my baby..I was only 6 weeks (this past sunday) but am not even sure that I actually made it that far..I found out I was pregnant on july 25th and just 8 days later its all said and done.. we TTC last year, all year and the only successful time was lost at 6 week also..since then Ive seen plenty a negative test go in the trash but this last one was positive..we were so happy
With that being said I can only imagine how it must feel to be in your situation..15 weeks along must bring with it a feeling of ease and thinking that everything should be allright..
I wish we knew why this happens to us and I really wish there were more answers when it does..
I wanted to give you this (((HUG)))...I know it can never replace the feeling of sadness you are not doubt living with everyday but just know that there are many ladies on here who will respond to you, some knowing what it feels like to lose, some just to give you words of encouragement but all with the very best of intentions in wanting to lend a listening ear, a warm heart and a shoulder to cry on when you need it..
Stay strong as you can and let us konw how you are doing when its possible..
Good luck to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers..

Anon_14453 replied to vybe77's response:
Hello Allsamsmom,
I am so sorry for your loss. I went thru the same thing last july. I was about 4 wks and it turned into an ectopic . My best friend was full term and went into labor and her baby was still born. Even though i was four weeks it was still an emotional ride for me and a very hard rd for my best friend! However after dealing with our losses I am happy to say that my best friend is now prego again and is due in December and well as far as i go my husband has told me that he doesnt want to try again so i am dealing with the emotions of that right now. I am hoping that he will change his mind. My dr told my bf that the best way to overcome the emotions is to try again. I dont know your case and if you guys will try again. But just to let you know that you are not by yourself. I have been there so i know exactly how you feel. I had the comment made to me "well its not like it mattered anyhow u were only 4 wks" to me it doesnt matter how far you are there is a life growing inside of you and when it is taken away there is a part of you that is missing. Good luck to you and Hope everything goes well for you.((((HUGS)))) Stay strong and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God will comfort you and help you thru this matter.

Anon_130068 responded:
Hello.
I am so sorry and I feel your pain. I went in yesterday for my 12 week checkup feeling great and left my appointment bawling my eyes out because my doc told me there was no heartbeat. And baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. I too had no symptoms of a miscarriage. No bleeding, no cramps, nothing. My husband is also gone right now and won't be back for a while. I am now experiencing the bleeding & cramping and what not. But I feel for you. I went about 3 weeks thinking all was well, but really there was nothing going on in my belly. I hope you are feeling better. I know this all happens for a good reason, even if we can't really believe it. Take Care.

myRaymond responded:
Hello Alla SamsMom, first I would like to say that I am sorry for the loss of your angel. It is very difficult having to go through something such as this. I too lost my son Raymond, I was 23 weeks gestation. It has 6 months and 4 days, February 14th to be exact. It is definetly a life changing experience. You see things so different and appreciate the little you do have. I have good days and bad days you should expect them as well. But it will atleast get a little bearable I hope. There is not a day that goes by and I don't think about Raymond. But I am proud to say he is my and my family own personal angel. Take your time and cry all you need too, getting it out is very important. I will be praying for you. Much peace and love

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!! I am 31, Dh is 26 and we have two fur babies. We have been TTC since October, are having problems maintaining a pregnancy. We have had t...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.