Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
After 3 years of my 2 miscarriages!
Chicaboricuapr posted:
In march 26, 2008, I lost my first pregnancy I was 3 months, I can't believe it when I found out I was pregnant, my ex-husband too, after 10 months I got pregnant again of my second baby, and one month later again lost my baby, I still sad, and remembering my babies, I have a tattoo on my right leg for my first baby, said In Loving Memory of My Baby and have two footprints my ex husband have the same, Now my new husband and me, we are trying to conceive and nothing, his sperm count is normal and on me my ultrasound and everything is find, I'm 30 years old and my husband too, but nothing, some many times I have envy of my best friends, like now one of my best friends just found out that she's pregnant and of twins, and make me cry, I just wish is me who have that good luck like her, My friends are always talking about their kids and me about nothing, even when I'm going to Walmart I try to skip the baby department, cause make me depressed, I don't know what else to do, I'm getting tired, some many times I just wanna be with my babies!!! I'm also tired of the people who always telling me, "don't worry God have a reason for what happened before" I wish I can have money and get treatment or get some Clomid so it help me to get pregnant!!! I been trying termometers, ovulation prediction, everything!!! and NOTHING!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 24 year old mother and wife. I have been through one miscarriage, May 2008, and one abdominal pregnancy July 2010. My grief at this poi...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.