Skip to content
restinparadise /:
Anon_236116 posted:
im 17 , just found out i was pregnant and a couple days later i miscarried. ive been crying ever since and i have no one to talk to . i feel like im completely alone . ): i dont know what to do . and im scared ):

bouha responded:
I am sorry. I share your pain. Just take it one day at a time.

Anon_236116 replied to bouha's response:
Its just hurts and both me and my boyfriend thinks its our fault . I just dont know what to do ):

andi0930 responded:
Dear Anon,

I am sorry for your loss but know this: IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!!! I am 45 and just lost my first pregnancy and it doesn't hurt any less at my age. Crying is normal, you have lost something precious. Grieve your loss, it's okay. I am still stumbling myself. I am so tired like there isn't enough sleep. I also know what an isolating experience this can be, it isn't something very open. I hope you find someone to confide in. God Bless You!!!

Anon_236116 replied to andi0930's response:
ive been sleeping over 12 hours , and still wake up feeling exhausted . im scared that this will happen in the future when im ready for a baby . i would never even think about abortion if i couldnt take care of the baby , i'd give the miracle of a baby to who deserves one but cant have one on their own . all i can think is why me , why us , and why did that baby leave. i know it , whether boy or girl , is in heaven with God looking down on me , but i wish it was still here . none of my friends have gone through this , so i feel especially alone . im so sorry for your loss though . no one deserves this hurt . but thank you so much for responding. i dont feel so alone .

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter and am excited to begin my adventure as a moderator with WebMD. I have past experience as a medical tran...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.