Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
another Loss (TRIGGER)
HappyMomma1990 posted:
Just yesterday I was 4 weeks pg and in a blink of an eye I was no more. After a trip to the ER for back pain I discovered I had had a m/c. I honestly don't know how to feel anymore. This is the 2nd baby i have lost in 3 years. The first due to an eptopic pg around the same time period. I know doctors say there is nothing wrong with me that sometimes these things happen, but in all honesty i feel like there is. I am really at a loss and pretty much numb to everything. How do you get over something like this?? It took me 2 and half years to get over my first one, and some serve deppression. I really don't want to go through all that again.

bbygirll responded:
it helps to talk about it , i know its hard but if you keep it bottled up it just makes everything worse. find someone you can talk openly with . im so sorry for your lost . only time can ease the pain /:

vybe77 replied to bbygirll's response:
(((HUGS)))

I am so sorry to hear that you are at this crossroads again...
I really dont know what to say to you to help make you feel better because I know that right now the only thing that could would be better news concerning you LO..
I miscarried 2 weeks ago and I am doing better because I have chosen to laugh and not let myself get too down about it.. I know this sounds heartless and trust me on the 1st day it happened I was crying all day long but because of that I decided to push on through and go to work anyhow because I knew if I stayed home I would only dwell on it and cry some more..I am lucky to have a great DF and co-workers who stepped up their game to help me out of it..
Im not over it yet but Im able to function which I find great..
With that being said every woman is different and every woman needs their own amount of time to grieve and every woman grieves in different ways so do not feel bad or sad or angry at yourself for the way that you need to grieve..it is a part of you and who you are..
Just know that your 2 LO's were destinied to go up to Heaven when they did and there is nothing different that you could of done that could of changed anything..
I hope you are surrounded by a good support system and that you are taken care of during this difficult time..
If you need any extra we are ALWAYS here to talk or just to listen..plz keep us posted..
You are in my prayers <3

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm just a girl who likes helping other girls through experiences we share. i went to VCU and my major was political science (minors in english, s...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.