Miscarriage Maybe?
seeshauna posted:
Hello,

I found out I was expecting on 8/29. I had been on clomid for two rounds so we were super excited. I went to my first appt. today and the Dr. did an internal exam and said that the baby was measuring at 6 weeks and I should be 8 weeks according to my lmp. He also didn't see a heartbeat He told me that I may be miscarrying or that my dates could be off?? I'm guessing it's not the latter. So now I have to wait until next week for another u/s to see if there has been any growth or to see if I have a miscarriage before then...we have been trying for almost two years...this is so hard. I'm not sure how I can go through this waiting for a week and then possibly do it all over again. I did start to spot very lightly yesterday. Not red whatsoever just kind of a fleshy color. Does that sound like the beginning? I have a 3 year old son that I had pretty dark spotting with for 3 weeks and all was normal. I'm just so confused!

jnconner responded:
I know what you are going through. I had to be on clomid also. Spotting can be normal, just as long as its not bright red. I had a miscarriage and it started like a period and was bright red. If it gets heavier then call your dr or go to the er. I hope I helped you.

seeshauna replied to jnconner's response:
I am so sorry for your loss The next day I started bleeding like my period. I called the Dr. and he said that I will probably misscarry on my own and to make sure i'm not soaking a pad in an hour. Did you have a d&c? I am so scared of having medical procedures done and I am hoping I don't have to have one. I've been bleeding and cramping for two days now...not super heavy but do have some large clots *sorry. I assume he'll do an u/s soon to make sure everything is cleared...I just don't know how long it will take and he didn't exactly know either.