Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    really angry
    greeneyes7228 posted:
    a few years ago when i went too see my Dentist she asked me if i can breathe ok i looked at her puzzled and said yeah i breathe like always she said hmmm have u had a recent accident where u hit your nose nothing came too mind until i reached up and felt a scar i said oh well when i was 3 i was in a car accident and hit the ashtray there she said well i don't know how u can breathe your adenoids r almost completely smashed. i said wow its been that way forever then. and i didn't think much more about it that day. just thought it was odd I'm 37 now that was when i was 3 has been undetected that long i told a friend about it and i said i prob don't even know what its like too even breathe right no wonder i have bad lungs and headache's she said yea> well today i was browsing through here and i discovered all the damage that can do and i also have sleep apnea really bad people have too wake me because i stop breathing for long periods of time... what I'm angry about is how could a doctor not find that when i was taken into the emergency room after the wreck! now from their negligence i have lots of heath issue's from it. anyone with more info on the subject please post. or just your opinion would make me feel better thanks greeneyes

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.