Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help
An_185407 posted:
I have a normal 29 day cycle. My cycle was due to start yesterday (8/2), but all I ever had was just a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped, and still today nothing. Now we are TTC, and since coming off BC I have had a regular 29 day cycle. I did use an OPK, but it did not pick up the LH surge until like day 18, unfortunaly DH was out of town for a frewday before, and until a couple of days after that, so I thought for sure I was not pregnant this month. Any thoughts on why I am late, or has anyone ever gotten false readings from the OPK's. This was the first time I ever used any OPK, and I used one of the digital ones. Thanks for any input.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Anon_50369,

You can read this article about Period Blood Color , and learn what brown blood can mean. If your period doesn't start, you can take a Home Pregnancy Test , or see your doctor for more help. Remember, that it is possible for semen to live several days.

Best wishes and Baby Dust,

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.