Skip to content
Help
An_185407 posted:
I have a normal 29 day cycle. My cycle was due to start yesterday (8/2), but all I ever had was just a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped, and still today nothing. Now we are TTC, and since coming off BC I have had a regular 29 day cycle. I did use an OPK, but it did not pick up the LH surge until like day 18, unfortunaly DH was out of town for a frewday before, and until a couple of days after that, so I thought for sure I was not pregnant this month. Any thoughts on why I am late, or has anyone ever gotten false readings from the OPK's. This was the first time I ever used any OPK, and I used one of the digital ones. Thanks for any input.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Anon_50369,

You can read this article about Period Blood Color , and learn what brown blood can mean. If your period doesn't start, you can take a Home Pregnancy Test , or see your doctor for more help. Remember, that it is possible for semen to live several days.

Best wishes and Baby Dust,

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful