Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hot flashes
reb_hun posted:
is it possible to only be a couple of days or weeks preggo and already have hot flashes? not sure if i am or not, just worried i guess. i haven't had hot flashes like this since i was pregnant with my daughter and it happened 3 times in the course of 5-10 mins today. not a good feeling at all. i felt all hot like i was going to get sick and i was pale and sweating too. we are trying for number two so any help will be greatly appreciated!!
i'm not due for my period until around the 20th...any advice?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear reb_hun,

It seems very unlikely. I'd suggest seeing your doctor to get it sorted out.

Hope you feel better soon,

Byroney

reb_hun replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
i've also noticed that my breasts have been a little tender today and that i've been going to the bathroom a lot lately. and a whole bunch of things sound good to me whereas other things that i normally like i don't any more. and that i've been feeling cramping too. any thoughts?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.