Skip to content
Could I be THINKING I see a line !??!?!!?
firsttimerr posted:
Ok - so if you've been following my post you'd know I was supposed to have my cycle on July 25thish - but had very light bleeding on 23rd - 25th, light to the point you could only see on toilet paper. My last full cycle was on June 25th lasted 7 days. Had sex on 'O' days 2 - 3 before & on & 2 - 3 after. Have had normal symptoms but dismissing think because I'm just not sure. I have 1 daughter where I didnt know I was pregnant until I was about 12 weeks - I want to know BEFORE that this time !
I've been testing here & there - all have been NEGATIVE. EPT, Target Brand, First Response. My last test was on Tuesday morning - BFN. Well I decided to test tonight when my daughter was in tub - Target Brand; soon as pee got to window the window faded a little looked like a very faint line so I waited the full 2/3 minutes like it said. Looked back at stick - the result window had a very faint BLUE line, the other line was STRONG BLUE so I know tested worked. BUT COULD I BE crazy !?!?!??!!?? Maybe I want it soooo bad I 'THINK' it's there !! But out of the other 5 tests I never had a 'faint line'.....

NOW I'm def going to test 1st thing in morning !!!

All the signs have been here and I've really felt like THIS TIME IS IT - after trying for 2 years. (NO medical intervention just been tracking my cycle and 'O' days....)

Ladies - has anyone been in a similiar situation ?????

reb_hun responded:
think you might be preggo, congrats!!!!!! sendng sticky vibes your way ((((((((((STICKY)))))))))) it seems to me that as long as there is two lines no matter how faint the second line is i think it means you're pregnant.

ILoveAlexD replied to reb_hun's response:
I'm right there with you sister... I'm still waiting on my period and it's almost a week late. I'm going tomorrow to a place called Birth Choice to give me a free test. Let's see what it says...

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.