Skip to content
Weird Perods or Pregnant
CBrown2498 posted:
I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years. The doctor said it would be pretty much a miracle to conceive on our own due to my husbands sperm count. So I stopped monitoring my cycle and we just have fun and not worry about anything. I normally have 26-28 day cycles. Last month I started on July 17th. Although my period was light and really short, like 2 1/2 days. I thought it must be due to stress I had a camp that I was running that next week. On August 7th I started spotting, I only sometimes spot and when I do it's for maybe half day before I start my period. So as of this morning I have not started and on and off again spotting. Last night I was craving shortbread cookies, and my husband asked "Are you pregnant?" Which made me start thinking about the last few weeks. I have had on and off nausea, dizzy spells, and constant hunger. I have been more sleepy and very emotional. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I don't want to be crushed by seeing yet another negative test, but what do I do? Could I really be pregnant? Or is my body playing mind games with me?Any thoughts, please? Thank you.

CBrown2498 responded:
Also to add to the list of "symptoms" heavy, really sore, and swollen breasts. Thanks again.

reb_hun replied to CBrown2498's response:
well you could wait until the time that you were supposed to get your next period and take a test or you could go to the doctor and have them do a blood test. good luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.