Weird Perods or Pregnant
CBrown2498 posted:
I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years. The doctor said it would be pretty much a miracle to conceive on our own due to my husbands sperm count. So I stopped monitoring my cycle and we just have fun and not worry about anything. I normally have 26-28 day cycles. Last month I started on July 17th. Although my period was light and really short, like 2 1/2 days. I thought it must be due to stress I had a camp that I was running that next week. On August 7th I started spotting, I only sometimes spot and when I do it's for maybe half day before I start my period. So as of this morning I have not started and on and off again spotting. Last night I was craving shortbread cookies, and my husband asked "Are you pregnant?" Which made me start thinking about the last few weeks. I have had on and off nausea, dizzy spells, and constant hunger. I have been more sleepy and very emotional. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I don't want to be crushed by seeing yet another negative test, but what do I do? Could I really be pregnant? Or is my body playing mind games with me?Any thoughts, please? Thank you.

CBrown2498 responded:
Also to add to the list of "symptoms" heavy, really sore, and swollen breasts. Thanks again.

reb_hun replied to CBrown2498's response:
well you could wait until the time that you were supposed to get your next period and take a test or you could go to the doctor and have them do a blood test. good luck!!