Skip to content
Going crazy
An_185429 posted:
Hi all! My husband and I just started TTC Baby #2. I took a HPT probably too soon yesterday but since I already have a 2 yr old, I know what pregnancy feels like and I really feel pregnant; very fluffy sore boobs, odd feeling in my stomach.... Anyway, I am not due to get my period for another couple of days but I got a very, very faint line yesterday on my hpt so I am waiting until tomorrow morning to take it again. Any advice???

reb_hun responded:
think you're pregnant then, to me a faint line is a line. what you should do is what until the morning like you said because in the morning is when all of the pregnancy hormones are built up. good luck, baby/sticky vibes to you!!

shaylynn20 replied to reb_hun's response:
Thanks so much for your response! I haven't told anyone yet since i don't want to get anyone's hopes up or for anyone to feel 'sorry' for me if I'm not. i needed to hear another pseron's opinion. thanks again!

joellelewis responded:
I agree...it sounds like you are PG!

shaylynn20 replied to joellelewis's response:
Took hpt this morning again and still a faint line but much more obvious than the other day. Guess you ladies are right! Thanks!!!

Babygr123 replied to shaylynn20's response:
Congrats!!!

Danielle82506 responded:
hey,
Iam in the same boat as you. one afternoon i kinda had a feeling about "pregnancy" i decided to go to the dolllar store and buy one. I really didnt think it would come out postive, but 1 min later sure enough a faint line, i started freaking out and called my sister-in-law to look at the pregnancy test, and she said saw a faint line also. I went to the store to buy another one and sure enough another faint line. the next day i bought 3 more and on all 3 faint lines again. the next day another 3 and the second line that was faint the pervious day was now getting darker on all 3. 2 days later i was still in denal kinda so i bought 2 more and the 2 lines where def there. I decided to call call the doctor then after about 9 tests lol.
I have an apt next tuesday, if i calcuated it right i will be 4 wks 6 days

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.