Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
11 days & counting.....
firsttimerr posted:
Hi ladies - well this morning checked off another check mark for me that I really think I'm pregnant !!
I woke up with the WORST headache I could've ever imagined - then while I was waiting for DH to get off of work I kept feeling like I needed to open car door to throw up !! Just out of no where I felt stomach sick for like 20-30 minutes. I decided to eat some cereal when I got home to make myself feel better - headache seems to be going away but the 'sickness' feeling comes off/on - to the point I need to stay in the bathroom because it just feels like I'm going to throw up my stomach !

I never had morning sickness with my daughter - didn't find out until I was about 12wks along. Periods were not normal back then but since her 5 years ago they've been like clock work..... I wanna test sooo bad but just want to be sure the next time I test would've given well then ENOUGH time for it to be BFP !!!

still keeping fingers crosseddd.....

joellelewis responded:
I got my BFP at 11days past ovulation. Good Luck!

firsttimerr replied to joellelewis's response:
11 days really ???? So how far along were you when you got your BFP ??????

joellelewis replied to firsttimerr's response:
3w 2d

firsttimerr replied to joellelewis's response:
WOW !!!! Yeh I would've been taking tests around that time - but everything has been BFN, except 1 evening I decided to test & it was a very faint line but next morning NOTHING - no lines nothing.. this was last week - so that was the last time I tested & I SWORE to myself to not test again until day of period....

Babygr123 replied to firsttimerr's response:
Sounds promising!!! GL and let us know

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.