Skip to content
1 day late and wishful thinking
An_185445 posted:
I seriously doubt I'm pg. I'm not on any bc pills but dh always pulls out and does a pretty good job at it (unfortunately). I have a 24 day cycle or at least that's what its been for the past 3 months, before that it was 25 days and before that 23. I got off BC pills back in Jan because I was having too many issues with them. We decided to do the pull out method and if we had an ooops so be it. So because of all that I'm thinking I should wait until next week before I get my hopes up. What you think?

reb_hun responded:
would wait another week if i were you that way you could make sure that it's not just your cycle being out of whack. but if you can't wait that long then go get a test and take it in the morning. good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.