Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Had my period 2 weeks ago, have light bleeding now...is it implantation bleeding??
Phoenixfire1087 posted:
Sex and pregnancy is pretty hush hush in my home, so I don't know too much. I've been having protected sex with my bf for some time now. I'm not on the pill because I can't afford it without my parents insurance, but we use condoms all the time with spermicide (until this week when we found out I was allergic). And whenever I have my period we stop.

Getting to my question though, I had my period exactly 21days ago. And then out of no where yesterday I had light bleeding and today it's been the same. I usually have irregular cycles but I never got a period early, always late. I took a pregnancy test from the dollar store and it came back negative, but I've been wondering if I should take another one.

The only symptoms I've had was increase urge to pee last week, but it's gone away. I feel like some other symptoms might be in my head from worry, like a little nausea... My friend who is already a mom thought it might be implantation bleeding. I was just curious to what others thought...Has anyone ever gotten an early super light period? Or could I be pregnant? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lizh1988 responded:
wait a few days and retest

tiggerhokie responded:
I am in the same boat...However, I am now on day 43 without a period. I had light spotting on the 7th and the 11th. Doctor says not to worry...4 pregnancy tests have been neg....last one on the 23rd. BF thinks I just didn't ovulate.

Phoenixfire1087 replied to lizh1988's response:
Taking another test on Wednesday. My bleeding has gotten a little heavier,but it's still pretty light, so I'm thinking that it might actually by my period. I still think it's strange though.

nanis4 replied to Phoenixfire1087's response:
same boat! had my period 2 weeks ago, then it started up again this week...but it's more spotting than a full flow of a normal period.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful