Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 Months No Period
chanting posted:
I went off birth control at the end of January. I had a normal period right after I finished my last pill (as I should). Then another period starting April 6th and the last time I got my period was June 10th.

It's been almost 3 months since I last got my period. I did take a pregnancy test at the end of July and it was negative.

I've been regularly sexually active all this time.

Before I took the test, my symptoms included: nausea, headaches, sensitivity to smells.

Since I've taken the test, my symptoms include: bad headaches, occasional nausea, cravings, crampy abdomen, tired all the time.

What do you think? Should I take another test? Should I see the doctor and find out if maybe somethings wrong and that's why I haven't had a period in three months?

Take the Poll

What should my next step be?
  • You aren't pregnant
  • You aren't pregnant. See the doctor about your missed periods.
  • You may be pregnant. Take another test.
  • You may be pregnant. See a doctor
vote
View Poll Results

reb_hun responded:
think that there is a possibility that you could be pregnant, what you should do is take another test and then go to the doctor. because whether or not you are pregnant you need to find out what is going on with your body. good luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.