Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Missed or Spotting?
Saint123 posted:
This last month of July I missed my period completely. The month before [June> I spotted for maybe a day. & the month before that [May> I spotted very little for about 3-4 days. I've taken pregnancy tests that have all been negative. I have not yet seen a doctor because the say I am just stressed with college. I've never been pregnant so I'm not sure what symptoms I would have. I have seen a lil weight gain and my breasts have out grown my current bra. But, I did just start college [weight gain>. Thank you for your time.

reb_hun responded:
well when was the last time you took a test? did you get anything for august? maybe you should try taking one more test and go to the doctor to see what's going on with your body. good luck!!

Saint123 replied to reb_hun's response:
My period for August isn't for another week and a half. I took a test maybe 5 days ago. Another negative. I seen the nurse at the college I attend, she claims it is stress but i couldn't afford the blood work at the time. and I can't get scheduled at my doctor til after I miss my next period if I miss it. I go to Indian Clinics for free health care so it's a lil difficult.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got engaged in December. Fiance and I have been TTC since then and are so excited to be parents.

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.