How sure are home tests
An_185752 posted:
Well i have done 3 home pregancy tests today and they have all come back positive..... So i went to the doctors and they have done a blood test which i will find out the results tomorrow.

The strange thing is i havent felt any different at all, my period is due tomorrow and i feel like it is coming. I also havent noticed any implantation bleeding.

Do you think i am pregnant ?

reb_hun responded:
if you've had three positive pregnancy test in one day then i would say that you are pregnant! congrats!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, I think you're pregnant. With three positive home tests, there pretty much isn't any doubt.

Both times I was pregnant, I felt like my period was coming but it never did. Not everyone has implantation bleeding; I didn't or at least I didn't notice it if I did. Symptoms usually don't start until about 6 weeks along. When your period is due, you're considered four weeks so you have about two weeks before you might start experiencing symptoms.

An_185753 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yes i am pregnant.... I got the results back from the blood test.

I am 4 weeks and 3 days so i am only one day late with my period but still feels like it is coming.

It doesnt feel real at the moment as im so early once i start feeling some symptoms ill feel pregnant.

Last night i think i was awake for about 3 hours just laying in bed wide awake could not sleep and i was soo hungry my stomach was making lots oh hungar pains.

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_185753's response:
Congratulations!

I had that weird feeling that it wasn't real after my morning sickness went away but before I could feel movement.