Skip to content
How sure are home tests
An_185752 posted:
Well i have done 3 home pregancy tests today and they have all come back positive..... So i went to the doctors and they have done a blood test which i will find out the results tomorrow.

The strange thing is i havent felt any different at all, my period is due tomorrow and i feel like it is coming. I also havent noticed any implantation bleeding.

Do you think i am pregnant ?

reb_hun responded:
if you've had three positive pregnancy test in one day then i would say that you are pregnant! congrats!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, I think you're pregnant. With three positive home tests, there pretty much isn't any doubt.

Both times I was pregnant, I felt like my period was coming but it never did. Not everyone has implantation bleeding; I didn't or at least I didn't notice it if I did. Symptoms usually don't start until about 6 weeks along. When your period is due, you're considered four weeks so you have about two weeks before you might start experiencing symptoms.

An_185753 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yes i am pregnant.... I got the results back from the blood test.

I am 4 weeks and 3 days so i am only one day late with my period but still feels like it is coming.

It doesnt feel real at the moment as im so early once i start feeling some symptoms ill feel pregnant.

Last night i think i was awake for about 3 hours just laying in bed wide awake could not sleep and i was soo hungry my stomach was making lots oh hungar pains.

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_185753's response:
Congratulations!

I had that weird feeling that it wasn't real after my morning sickness went away but before I could feel movement.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.