Skip to content
CONFUSED
licia1122 posted:
I WAS SEEN AT THE URGENT CARE CENTER 3 DAYS AGO FOR SYMPTOMS OF A UTI... WHILE THERE I WAS TOLD I WAS PREGNANT... THE NEXT DAY I BEGIN BLEEDING... I HAVE NOW BEEN BLEEDING 2 DAYS BUT IN THOSE TWO DAYS I HAVEN'T FILLED A PAD AND THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY CRAMPING... AM I MISCARRYING?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be or you could just be having abnormal vaginal bleeding. Since the bleeding hasn't filled a pad and you aren't cramping, it'd say it isn't a miscarriage. Some women have bleeding during pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies. Make an appointment with your doctor ASAP to find out what is going on.

licia1122 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thanks for your response... I called my doctor today and I have an appointment for tomorrow so I will give an update after the appointment...

licia1122 replied to licia1122's response:
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR WHO CONFIRMED THAT I AM INDEED PREGNANT!!!!!!! I HAVE ALOT OF MIXED EMOTIONS AT THIS POINT AND IM TRYING TO DEAL WITH THEM ALL!!!! MOVING UP, HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS SOON!!!!

tlkittycat1968 replied to licia1122's response:
I hope this is good news for you and if it is, congratulations!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.