Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
please help
ashley2514 posted:
haven't had a depo shot in six months a period in four months every pregnancy test is negtive could i still be pregnancy or what else could be wrong with me

An_185871 responded:
You may want to research the depo shot on the internet, because I can't tell you exactly how long the depo stays in your system. I can tell you this: Once I got onto the depo shot, i stopped having a period. I didn't have one for 2 1/2 years AFTER I got off the shot. I ended up on the pill to start my period again. The depo messes with your hormones and is a very bad option! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I hope you get it straightened out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.