Skip to content
Any Chance I'm Pregnant??
An_186009 posted:
I started my last period on November 11th. I had sex with my husband the 16th, 21st, and 27th. Multiple times on each day. I'm also on the pill but I had took an antibiotic during those dates as well, and also missed a few of my birth control pills. I'm not due for my next period until this coming Thursday, but this last Thursday I started bleeding. It lasted for three days, and was not heavy like my period, but wasnt just lite lite either. It started kind of brown like, then progressed to a bright red, and finished brown. I had light cramps with it, but nothing severe like during menstration. I've also had some pretty bad headaches, nausea (but no vomiting), and a runny nose, but no allergies. So could I be pregnant? I took a HPT this morning but it was negative. But also really 4 days before my actual due date of my next period. So was it to early to test? Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

mommyin2011 responded:
there are some preg test that will show a or - 5 days before your missed period. the test that you took could be correct...just wait till thursay and if your period doesnt come, test again. Good luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a twin sister and i had another sister, my mom was pregnant with 3 of us, my other sister (Amber L. B. RIP 4/5/1995) passed due to a brain Aria...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful