Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Any Chance I'm Pregnant??
An_186009 posted:
I started my last period on November 11th. I had sex with my husband the 16th, 21st, and 27th. Multiple times on each day. I'm also on the pill but I had took an antibiotic during those dates as well, and also missed a few of my birth control pills. I'm not due for my next period until this coming Thursday, but this last Thursday I started bleeding. It lasted for three days, and was not heavy like my period, but wasnt just lite lite either. It started kind of brown like, then progressed to a bright red, and finished brown. I had light cramps with it, but nothing severe like during menstration. I've also had some pretty bad headaches, nausea (but no vomiting), and a runny nose, but no allergies. So could I be pregnant? I took a HPT this morning but it was negative. But also really 4 days before my actual due date of my next period. So was it to early to test? Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

mommyin2011 responded:
there are some preg test that will show a or - 5 days before your missed period. the test that you took could be correct...just wait till thursay and if your period doesnt come, test again. Good luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful