Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I really dont know, wako hormones or pregnant??
An_186044 posted:
My last period was November 11th. I should have gotten my period this previous Thursday, December 9th. I am now 3 days late. A week before my period was due, Thursday, December the 2nd, I bleed for 2.5 to 3 days, (Thursday-Saturday). Accompanited with light cramping, it wasn't really heavy like a period but not the lightest either. It mostly came out when I pee'd, coughed, or wiped. But it was noticiable. I had sex multiple times throuhout November, I'm also on the pill, but I had taken 2 antibiotics back to back, for two weeks and still had unprotected sex. As well, I also missed several pills in my BC packet too. So it's possible that I could of had sex when I ovulated, while also on the antibiotic, and been unprotected. I'm now experiencing really bad headaches, occasional nausea here and there, my boobs feel heavy, my lower back hurts, I'm moody, and I have a lot of excess vaginal discharge (it feels like I'm on my period from the excess of discharge, but I'm not, and I constently want to wipe it out). I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my missed period which was December 5th, but it came back negative. Was that to early to test? Could I be pregnant? Or does it sound like weird hormones???

mommyin2011 responded:
You might have taken it too early. Test again. If its still negative then you may have a weird hormones this month. good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful