Skip to content
I really dont know, wako hormones or pregnant??
An_186044 posted:
My last period was November 11th. I should have gotten my period this previous Thursday, December 9th. I am now 3 days late. A week before my period was due, Thursday, December the 2nd, I bleed for 2.5 to 3 days, (Thursday-Saturday). Accompanited with light cramping, it wasn't really heavy like a period but not the lightest either. It mostly came out when I pee'd, coughed, or wiped. But it was noticiable. I had sex multiple times throuhout November, I'm also on the pill, but I had taken 2 antibiotics back to back, for two weeks and still had unprotected sex. As well, I also missed several pills in my BC packet too. So it's possible that I could of had sex when I ovulated, while also on the antibiotic, and been unprotected. I'm now experiencing really bad headaches, occasional nausea here and there, my boobs feel heavy, my lower back hurts, I'm moody, and I have a lot of excess vaginal discharge (it feels like I'm on my period from the excess of discharge, but I'm not, and I constently want to wipe it out). I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my missed period which was December 5th, but it came back negative. Was that to early to test? Could I be pregnant? Or does it sound like weird hormones???

mommyin2011 responded:
You might have taken it too early. Test again. If its still negative then you may have a weird hormones this month. good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of four who just gotten her tubs tied (well actually my doc says he burnt them) , but upon have my return visit with him he tell me , &...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.