Skip to content
Am I Pregnant?? Help!
VictorianVampire posted:
ok so i had unprotected sex, my first time, almost 7 weeks ago. i havent had a period in 9 weeks. my breasts are tinder, i have been throwing up at random times, constantly have to go, gained 5 lbs in the past few weeks, craving strange foods and things i never liked befor, am extreamly moody, and tired as all heck. please help. oh and i'm getting a test hopefully monday.

jon3brn responded:
take a test as soon as you can. it sounds like you may be pregnant, but there are other reasons for those symptoms. most. But if you havent has a period in 9 weeks, thats the kicker. Do you have irregular periods or miss periods due to being on birth control?

Briania

VictorianVampire replied to jon3brn's response:
I am not on any birthcontrol. i still have not started my period, and i took a test this morning and it came out negitive. what do i do because now i'm concerned its something else.

BTW i'm only 16.

An_186072 replied to VictorianVampire's response:
I would suggest going to the doctor then if it's abnormal for you to have irregular periods. You could have an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the fallopian tube) and it's very dangerous, so a doctor visit is important at this point.

Good luck to you, and use protection in the future for crying out loud!

jon3brn replied to VictorianVampire's response:
I agree with Anon_75001, that you should go and see a doctor. But I wonder because of your age will they need to inform a parent. Either way, if its something serious you would want the support from a parent or parents. I think you should def. go and see a doctor as soon as you can or maybe a school nurse to get some advice.

Good Luck. Let me know what comes of it all. I hope above all else that it isnt something more serious. But if it happens to be, that the doctors catch it early to greater increase your chances of dealing with it quickly.

Briania

thank yall. yall are help. but i wonder if your right and they will need to tell my guardian, although there is paitent doctor confidentiality

VictorianVampire responded:
found out i was. but a few weeks later i got in a fight and lost it. thanks all.

marsharileylamont replied to VictorianVampire's response:
sorry to hear..........whether you're happy about it not or....but sorry nevrtheless

how far along were you? what kind of fight and with who?
I am so sorry you lost the baby, are you okay?

Briania

Thanks for your concern Briania.
To answer your questions:
I was 3 months along. I started arguing with a friend about the pregnancy and he ended up punching me out of anger. its probably best concitering i'm only 16 but it does bother me simply because it would have meant a lot for me to carry that child even though no one says i am emotionally stable because i am Schizophrenic and slightly OCD.

Thanks again for your concern,
Victoria

hearty30 replied to VictorianVampire's response:
hi, i want to ask about gynera contraceptives, this was my first time to take gynera pills..
my period end last sunday feb.6.2011..
at Feb.12 i drink my 1st pills gynera and at same day i have unprotected sex , i continue drinking gynera for 2nd time my boyfriend and i got unprotected sex again on Feb.14.. do i have a chance to be pregnant?? and should i stop the pills?? what should i do to avoid pregnancy???... help please... thank you

Again, I am so sorry you were put through such an ordeal. Are you still friends with the young man that punched you? Was it also the father of your baby?

I will pray for you. And just because you may have OCD and be schizophrenic does not mean you can not be a perfect and competent mother to a child. I am earning my MAsters so that I can be a family and marriage therapist. Do not let anyone tell you that you are not capable. PROVE THEM WRONG...only when the timing is better and you are not 16.

Good luck

We were friends till we had another fight that both hurt me mentally and physically. Yes, he was infact the father.

I plan on proving the world wrong. and i'm glad my boyfriend/fiance lives in indiana, if he didnt i'm sure the father would have been dead by now. Good luck on your Masters.

Thanks.

I am again so sorry for the hurt that you must have went through.. But you are a strong young woman who decided that this friendship was not a good situition for her. KUDOS! I am sure you will. Why do you have a fiancee at the age of 16 and why does he live in Indiana? Its probably a good thing for all three of you that he does live in Indiana.

Thanks for the luck on my Masters. Once I am done, I will be licensed in the State of Indiana.

I hope it all turns out the way you want it to.
Briania

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.